"Where Are My Negima! Chapter 246 Spoiler Images?"

I already see from traffic patterns that people are looking for Negima! 246. Negima! has this week off, so there’s no chapter or spoiler images. The spoilers should be out as early as March 27th (U.S.) though with the chapter being released on the 25th in Japan.

In the meantime, here’s a giant Negima! wallpaper image of goth-lolita Asuna that someone has done an excellent job of coloring.

I wish I could get my favorite Eva picture with the same treatment. ^_^;

3/28 — Nothing from Japan yet a/o 08:43ET/21:43JT.

Update: They came out 30-minutes after I went to bed. Figures. ^_^ See them –> HERE!

Originally posted at

astronerdboy.blogspot.com

. If you are now reading this on another blog, it has been scraped from

AstroNerdBoy’s

blog. You are encouraged to shun this pirate blog and come by the real McCoy. ^_^

7 Responses to “"Where Are My Negima! Chapter 246 Spoiler Images?"”

1. Anonymous says:

Sweet wallpaper!

2. Anonymous says:

Aware that it’s a week off. Search for it anyways so I don’t forget the chapter # next week. Also, there’s always the sweetass wallpapers in the off-weeks. ^_^

3. AstroNerdBoy says:

Ah! I always wondered what made so many people search for the next chapter during off weeks. I figure most folks forget but it is nice to know other reasons people have. Plus, I can share the love of any Negima! imagery I luck into. ^_^

4. KuFei Fan says:

Try to find a wallpaper of Ku Fei

5. AstroNerdBoy says:

I’ll have to look through my collection and see if I have one. I may but I’m not sure. I can always keep an eye open for one. ^_^

6. Anonymous says:

I’m glad you posted this. I used this wp at work and it somehow got deleted off my roaming profile. You’re a life saver man.

7. AstroNerdBoy says: