It is a “Fate/stay night” kind of day

It is a “Fate/stay night” kind of day

Since I’m going to be doing my final review of Fate/stay night tonight, I thought I’d share some more images from the series, which you may or may not have. Looking over them, they seem pretty Saber-heavy. I wonder why? ^_~

Fate/stay nightFate/stay night

Ah, but here’s a Rin modified Sakura (though not as big).

Fate/stay night

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this bit of Fate/stay night goodness. ^_^

7 Responses to “It is a “Fate/stay night” kind of day”

1. Anonymous says:

Saber is cool but Rin is my favorite.

2. AstroNerdBoy says:

Garik — what can you reveal about that last image since it looks like one from the game?

3. CynicalGamer says:

I know this is offtopic but I went out and got Negima Vol. 23 today. I had no idea it was going to be out, actually. It looks just as good as 22 in terms of the translation/adaption (but I have yet to really read it).

I was hoping they would have the limited edition cover as an insert or something, wishful thinking I know. (lol)

I would feel better if I could just find scans of the limited edition covers, I can’t find any…

4. AstroNerdBoy says:

CynicalGamer — if you can wait for me to blog volume 23, your wish will be granted for the LE cover of that volume. ^_~

5. Garik says:

That’s not from the game, precisely. It looks like a re-coloring of a sprite of Sakura from Hollow Ataraxia (a side story where Shirou and Sakura go to a fancy ball or something). It seems as if it’s supposed to represent Sakura growing up among her real family instead of the Matous.

Photobucket is down at the moment, but I’ll post a comparison pic when it’s back up.

6. AstroNerdBoy says:

Yep, you are right. Darn, mislabeled files. *lol* I’ve made a modification to the post to correct this.