Here is some SPOILER images for the upcoming UQ Holder Chapter 133, courtesy of 阳光下的咪西. (My review of UQ Holder Chapter 133 should come out as soon as they appear on Crunchyroll, depending on when Crunchyroll publishes the chapter.)
UQ HOLDER Chapter 133 SPOILERS
The UQ Holder Chapter 133 goodness begins. These are the 133 spoiler images. ^_^
It looks like our heroes are getting their arses handed to them and then some. Time for a Kirie reset, as indicated in the last page? 😉 Of course, that could fail.
Update #1: Here’s some additional information.
- Yue and Nodoka show why they are an awesome tag team duo when they school Kuroumaru. Seriously, Akamatsu-sensei needs to do a spinoff manga for them, even if it is only a single volume.
- Santa tries to possess Al, but the horrors he sees cause his defeat.
- Karen removes Jacks arm without a weapon. Jack simply puts it back on, then proceeds to apparently beat Karen down through a skyscraper.
- Negi and Touta are beating each other, so Jack comes in with his giant blade to stab ME Touta. Al uses gravity magic to then slam Touta to the ground and pin him there for a finishing blow.
- Kirie defends Touta. It appears that Negi, Yue, Nodoka, Al, and Jack tease Kirie about her feelings for Touta, allowing Touta to hear this. Now distracted, Cutlass stabs Kirie. Kirie attempts to kill herself, but Cutlass won’t allow her to break the cyanide capsule in her mouth. Cutlass yanks out a bunch of Kirie’s teeth, enraging Touta.
- Kirie begins grinning as a magic mandala forms under them and it appears that we might be about to see Asuna.
Can’t wait for this to come out in English. ^_^