Clannad’s Nagisa (No April Fool’s Here)

I’ve never cared much for April Fool’s day though I did find some of the possible origins of the event to be of interest. Regardless, since there are going to be a lot of people with their desperate attempts at pranks, I figured I’d be a voice of sanity and give you Clannad fans a cool image of Nagisa that I found on my HD.

This just feels like an April image to me. ^_^

Originally posted at

astronerdboy.blogspot.com

. If you are now reading this on another blog, it has been scraped from

AstroNerdBoy’s

blog. You are encouraged to shun this pirate blog and come by the real McCoy. ^_^

6 Responses to “Clannad’s Nagisa (No April Fool’s Here)”

1. Optic says:

I love this image so much. I’m definitely getting this month megami edition just for it. ^^

2. Ultimaniac says:

Thank you. It’s nice to see someone being normal today. I don’t like April Fool’s either. Way more crap on the interwebs than usual.

3. Anonymous says:

Only losers get off on April 1st and the need to pull pranks. I agree with Ultimaniac in thanking you for being normal.

4. AstroNerdBoy says:

I’ve pulled my share of pranks in my life. However, I’m not much interested in trying to pull a “funny” April Fool’s gag these days. So, why not be a sea of sanity. ^_~

Glad you all liked the post so much. ^_^

5. Anonymous says:

Nagisa has rarely looked finer. Awesome share dude.

6. Anonymous says: